Wednesday, June 2, 2010

McKenzie Jayden's Finished Nursery!!!

Well I finished McKenzie's nursery today! So excited that it is done at last! I got the house cleaned up some what but hope to clean up more and put stuff away before McKenzie gets here. I also want to get some more scrap booking done of the boys before she gets here too. I am so far behind on their photos. Well we have 7 weeks or less until she gets here. I am 33 weeks and 2 days almost 3 days. lol. The count down begins. This pregnancy has really gone by so fast though. I have had a lot of problems with morning sickness, Placenta Previa and with blood sugar, but it is all well worth it. We are so excited for her to get here! I am going to miss being pregnant though since this will be my last pregnancy. It is really sad in a way because I do enjoy being pregnant even with all the problems. It is so wonderful to have a new little baby come into our lives as well. So I am going to miss this all, even though it has been so hard too. My next doctor's appointment is Tuesday the 8th and then at 36 weeks they should do another sonogram to see if McKenzie is head down and the what her size is about. I will post pictures of it when I can if the sonogram pictures turn out ok. Can't wait to see you McKenzie Jayden Matus!!!!!!

The swing will move to the living room and the car seat will be in the car when it gets closer, so it is kind of a mess right now.





Just finished her letters tonight



Don't look at all the bags and stuff for the Hospital! lol

1 comment: