Saturday, April 10, 2010

One of McKenzie's Take Home Outfits

Well I found the outfit that I want to bring McKenzie home in.  Oh btw, we picked out a name for our daughter. lol.  We plan on naming her McKenzie Jayden Matus.  We are very excited for her to get here.  I have been trying to pick out her outfit for coming home in and had one picked out that a good friend got me.  I am still taking it to the hospital with me because the outfit I found might be too big for her and depending on the weather too.  Well I wanted something really girly since we are having a girl and we have done the cowboys outfit on Kaleb and then the blues and browns on Joshua which have all be really boyish, so it is time for the pink and girly stuff now! lol.  Well I found a little bodysuit and then they also have a little dress and I couldn't pick which one so I got them both.  I think I am going to bring her home in the bodysuit though and they also had a cute little matching head band and little booties, so I got them for her too!  I am attaching pictures of her little outfit.  I am so excited for her to get here, but I am trying to enjoy the pregnancy too, since this is our last one.  It is going by so fast anyway, so I don't want to rush it anymore then it already is.  I can't believe I am going to be 26 weeks on Monday!  She seems to be doing well though and I haven't heard back from the doctor on my blood sugar test, so I guess that came out fine too.  Well here are the pictures of the outfit and then of the dress.  I will write more when we hear more news on McKenzie or something else happens in the family.

Also Kyle made the E-7 list on his first look!  He has been in the Army for seven years now this month and we are very proud and excited for him!  I plan on having Kyle a BBQ party the month he gets promoted so you all are invited!  Congradulations Baby!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment