Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Girl's Nursery

Well, I would have liked to put her name up there, but Kyle and I are still thinking about a couple of names.  We have got it down to three names I think, but with so many good girl names out there, we are having a hard time picking! lol.  Anyway, I am almost finished with her room.  I need to hang up her blanket on the wall above her crib and then paint and hang her name above the changing station and it will pretty much be done.  I hope to get the blanket hung before Kyle leaves for school so that will at least be done and maybe we can really decide upon a name before he leaves too.  I think we have it pretty much nailed down but who knows.  I thought we had it nailed down when I went to MO, but we changed it again! lol.  Here are the pictures of her room though so far.  I have another doctor's appointment on Wednesday but just a normal appointment pretty much.  I do have to do the blood sugar test though, which I am not looking forward to at all!  Oh well, it is part of it I guess.  I just hope I pass, so I don't have to do the three hour one! 








Kyle and I just got back from South Padre Island and had a lot of fun!  We took the boys down there for a family Wellness weekend.  They had classes for us to go to on Saturday while the boys were in Childcare and then we got out about 1pm so we could go do some family stuff.  We went to the beach and we went and saw some sea turtles that have be rescued.  Joshua and Kaleb loved it.  Joshua didn't want to leave the sea turtles though and was crying in the car for them!  We got Kaleb and Joshua and little sea turtle of their own and they haven't stopped playing with them since!  I forgot my camera again so the pictures didn't come out the best on my cell phone, but at least I took some. 

It has been a long couple of weeks since I just got back from MO and then we had a 9 hour drive to South Padre.  The house is a mess and I need to get it cleaned up before Kyle is gone, but I have tons of projects to keep me busy while he is away.  I hope to redo Joshua's room and repaint his crib and dresser.  I also want to repaint the coffee table so it matches the rest of the living room better.  So between taking down wall paper and repainting Joshua's whole room and then the coffee table, I think I am pretty much set on staying busy!  Not to mention the two boys that will be taking up all my time with Kyle gone.  It will be a good time to get it all done though, so that way I can spend time with Kyle and the boys before the new baby comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment