Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's a GIRL!!!!

Well we had our March 1st sonogram and it is a girl!  We are so excited and ready to start planning for our next little one to be here. She looked great in the sonogram and doesn't seem to have any problems.  She was 12 ounces and they said that is normal for being 20 weeks.  So far, she isn't a big baby like the boys.  We got some of the stuff we wanted for her while it was still available, since it was low in stock.  The colors of her nursery are a dark brown/light pink and a creamy white.  I hope to be able to start getting the nursery set up.  Right now it has bins in it from the boys that are no longer needed and boxes and spare room stuff that we will be moving into the toy room so we still have a space for visitors to sleep.  Very excited though and I am ready to start shopping for the little one.  No names yet.  I hope soon though.  Kyle is so worried I am going to go over board, but he is the one that went shopping already for her! lol.  So we will see. lol.  I am leaving for MO for a little over a week on the 12th and very excited to go.  It will be the last time I get to go up there until after the baby is born.  I don't get out of school till very end of May and don't think it would be a good idea to go in June even though I am not due till the 19th of July.  Can't wait to see family and friends though!  I hope to do a little baby shopping while up there too!  Yeah!!!!  Bring on the pink and the cute little bows and tights!  Here are her sonogram photos from last time.

Baby's face


Shot of the girly parts.  I can't see it, but I'm used to seeing boy parts not girl parts.

Kaleb made a call to God on his play phone the Friday before I had my last sonogram and he has been asking for a sister way before Kyle and I even started trying to have another baby.  I told him that he would have to ask God for a sister because mommy and daddy had no control over if we had a brother or a sister.  So Friday he got his phone and said he had to call God.  He asked God if mommy was going to have a brother or sister and then yelled, "Yes, God said I'm going to have a sister!"  lol.  So I guess he took it to heart when I told him to ask God.  So Thank you God for our little blessing and thank you Kaleb for putting in a call to God for a sister!!!  lol. 



1 comment: