Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last Sonogram June 22, 2010













Had my last sonogram today!  Baby looks great everything is ready to go.  They think baby is about 6 lbs and 10 ozs right now which would probably put her about 8 1/2 lbs if she stayed in there till my EDD.  So she will be about as big as her brothers.  I was hoping she would be a little smaller since she is a girl, but I guess not.  From the sonogram she looks like she has chunky chunky cheeks and a lot of hair, so I can't wait to see if they are right or not!  The boys had hair but not very much, so it would be kind of different to have a baby with hair!  Kaleb had a little bit of chunky cheeks but I think from the looks of it, she might have even Kaleb beat! lol.  Can't wait to meet her!  I hope she comes next week instead of making me wait till my EDD.  We will see though.  It is all on when she wants to come I am sure.  I go to the OB doctor tomorrow and was hoping she would induce me, but I doubt it now.  We will just have to wait and see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment