Friday, January 22, 2010

Setting up Blog

Well, I have been meaning to start a blog for a long time now but haven't done it.  So here it is!  I hope to post pictures of the family and of the newest member of the family that will be here July 19!  I don't know what I am doing with this yet, but I hope to figure it out as I go.  It might take a while though. lol.  My next sonogram will be Feb 1st and my next doctor's apt will be Feb 3rd and I will update my blog as soon as possible.  I also hope to get our new printer in since mine broke sometime next week and will post the old sonogram photos when it comes in.  Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie - Great idea! I look forward to reading and seeing all that is going on with you and yours:) Love you!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Are you addicted yet? The blog looks great! It was good to see you last week.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Audra for getting me going on it! I really needed to start one for a long time! I think once I get the hang of how it works it will be addicting. Thanks for having us out to your house. Dinner was great! It is always good to see you when we come up. Come and see us anytime.

    ReplyDelete